Health Works NSW provide both on-road and off-road assessments of driving. These tests are performed when your Medical Practitioner requests that you have an Occupational Therapy Driving Assessment. The Occupational Therapy Driving Assessment is recognised by the RMS (Road and Maritime) as an assessment of driving ability for the purpose of holding a Driver’s License.
Health Works Driving Services include:
- Driver assessment and training five days per week including medical, off-road assessment, on-road assessments, feedback and discussion, reporting.
- Defensive driving techniques and driver education.
- Advice on vehicle modification and equipment installation, including supplies and costs.
- Graded rehabilitation programs.
- Access to specifically modified vehicles.
- Licensing support.
- Reports and/or liaison with companies for insurance/compensable patients.
- Resources on all aspects of driver rehabilitation.
- Education and seminars.