Loss of productivity through workplace injury and non-fitness is a serious issue for all businesses. The aim of conducting pre-employment medicals, drug and alcohol testing is to screen out high risk staff to assist organisations to be prepared. Both psychological and physical injuries in the workplace can be costly.
Health Works NSW carries out pre-employment medicals in Dubbo, Orange, Bathurst and Mudgee. We can also deliver onsite assessments throughout NSW.
Health Works also carries out mining medicals, drug and alcohol testing, spirometry and hearing assessments. Staff immunisation and flu vaccinations can also be conducted.
Screening Services include:
- General Health Screening (injury / illness history, blood pressure, body mass index etc).
- Physical Fitness / Functional Capacity.
- Musculoskeletal / Spinal Health.
- Medical Screening.
- Hearing (Audiometry).
- Lung Function (Spirometry).
- Eye and Vision Testing.
- Instant Drug and Alcohol Testing using Onsite Oral 6 Saliva Drug Test and Onsite Eco Cup Urine test.
- Pre-Employment Medicals.
- Pre-Employment Functionals.
- Manual Handling Training Programs.
- Office Ergonomic Assessments.
- Manual Task Risk Assessments.